Constant tests and inspections will enhance work safety by protecting crane operators and maintenance personnel from any accidents.
We perform annual inspections and maintenance (in Germany UVV-inspection according to DGUV-standards). The inspection according to German DGU Standards is composed of both visual and functional inspections, as well as several electric measures and the establishment of an inspection protocol. The inspection will only be performed by trained mechanics and has to be repeated at least every four years.
Why is this exam necessary for me?
- Cost savings through avoidance of fines and exclusion from liability
- Mandatory inspection obligation according to Working Conditions Act
- Increased operational safety and prevention of accidents
- Downtimes can be reduced and prevented
- Serves as a basis for fire insurance